GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Looking for great adventures from the last 5-10 years [Re: mike_bn] #1255274
08/29/21 01:55 AM
08/29/21 01:55 AM
M
mike_bn Offline OP
Settled Boomer
mike_bn  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
M

I will, oldbroad. It will take a while, though. During our 'mega-session' we had a brief look at the following games
and plan to play them next, first. Then we will move on to the recommendations in this thread.

Nemezis (we stopped playing after 1 hour because I got motion sick - I still haven't found a good way to prevent motion sickness completely :-( )
Shivers 2 (we stopped because the frist puzzles we enocuntered were tedious slider puzzles, btw: Shivers 1 we liked VERY much, this looks worse)
Amnesia (Jochen played it while I played Faust)
Gobliiins (we played a few levels just for fun)
Meridian

Normally, we don't start games in parallel. The reason was that we did not find a game that really blew us away and this actually
triggered me starting this thread after Jochen 's visits in Munich was over and we were slightly disappointed that we did not find anything that
was really great like in the old days, as I mentioned above already.

Last edited by mike_bn; 08/29/21 01:59 AM.
Re: Looking for great adventures from the last 5-10 years [Re: mike_bn] #1255275
08/29/21 02:33 AM
08/29/21 02:33 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Regarding Nemezis, I turned the camera sensitivity down some and I try to just move in slow steps but after awhile of having to go back and forth I start speeding up and getting sick. I got sick playing the first two Schizm games also. When I get too stuck and too sick I start to use the walkthrough more and more. I hope you can figure out a decent way to play it without the motion sickness. Didn't the other games cause you problems? Or Obduction?

I haven't played any of those other games you mentioned yet.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 645 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users