GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available #1259084
10/22/21 08:35 PM
10/22/21 08:35 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes presents grueling decisions and hair-raising horrors this Halloween season available today.

Check out the launch trailer here. (age restricted video and you must be signed in to YouTube to watch.)

Check out the official website here.

SANTA CLARA, Calif., (October 22, 2021) – Leading video game publisher and developer BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. today released the latest cinematic horror experience in The Dark Pictures Anthology series, The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes. Alongside the game, a new trailer was released, wherein the game’s narrator–the Curator–welcomes players back to the Anthology and teases some of the horrific discoveries and life-or-death situations players will encounter.

The story of The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes takes place in Iraq, circa 2003. In the shadows of the Zagros mountains, Special Forces are hunting for weapons of mass destruction when they are attacked. The resulting firefight causes an earth tremor where both sides fall into the ruins of a buried Sumerian temple. With all communication severed, the game’s protagonists are trapped in a terrifying underworld they must navigate to escape, unaware that something ancient and evil has awakened in the shadows and has found a new prey to hunt. The story follows the five members of the cast as they are compelled to team up with their enemies from the world above to survive the monsters from the world below.

The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone, branching cinematic horror games designed to present a new terrifying experience on a regular basis. Each game will feature a brand-new story, setting, and new cast of characters. Experience moments of tension and terror alone in single player mode, with your friends through two player online shared story, or with up to five players in the couch-friendly movie night mode. The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes is the third game in the The Dark Pictures Anthology series which features stand-alone, cinematic branching horror games where the decisions players make determine the story they experience.

“The Dark Pictures Anthology has immersed players in a bone-chilling narrative adventure brimming with suspense,” said Kristeen Laut, Brand Manager at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “With House of Ashes the next horrifically heart-pounding tale in The Dark Pictures Anthology we can’t wait for players to experience the latest story and invite them to get together with their loved ones to experience all the frights together either on the couch and through online co-op.”

The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes is available now on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. For more information about The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes or other titles from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., please visit https://www.bandainamcoent.com, follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS, or join the conversation at https://www.twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259091
10/22/21 09:56 PM
10/22/21 09:56 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes presents grueling decisions and hair-raising horrors this Halloween season available today.

Check out the launch trailer here. (age restricted video and you must be signed in to YouTube to watch.)

Happy Gaming!

lol You getting tired of me coming back to say that?

Thanks Ana!

Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259093
10/22/21 10:37 PM
10/22/21 10:37 PM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
lol oldbroad! To be honest I linked to it from the official website and it required a sign in, so I actually knew it this time! I never tire of you and your comments! It's always a pleasure to have someone that interacts with the posts. Makes me feel like it isn't in vain. hearts

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259095
10/22/21 11:49 PM
10/22/21 11:49 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I'm sure we all appreciate the posts whether we respond to them or not Ana! flowers

Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259107
10/23/21 08:27 AM
10/23/21 08:27 AM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
oldbroad, like every relationship, it's good to have interaction in order to keep the relationship going. I appreciate you and others who at least say thank you. It's what keeps me going!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259114
10/23/21 10:17 AM
10/23/21 10:17 AM
Casper, WY, U.S.A.
rayette Offline
Shy Boomer
rayette  Offline
Shy Boomer

Casper, WY, U.S.A.
oldbroad, like every relationship, it's good to have interaction in order to keep the relationship going. I appreciate you and others who at least say thank you. It's what keeps me going!

I've never been very good at relationships, so I'm sorry for that. smile Anyway, THANK YOU for ALL you do! It is very much appreciated. Even if a lot of us don't say so.

Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259120
10/23/21 10:46 AM
10/23/21 10:46 AM
Casper, WY, U.S.A.
rayette Offline
Shy Boomer
rayette  Offline
Shy Boomer

Casper, WY, U.S.A.
Just a note . . . I really WISH I could play this game, but I'm horrible at QTE's and action sequences. Unfortunately, it appears that a lot of "adventure" games contain them these days.

Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: rayette] #1259135
10/23/21 01:20 PM
10/23/21 01:20 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
thanks BrownEyedTigre smile

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259148
10/23/21 02:33 PM
10/23/21 02:33 PM
Rockland, Ontario, Canada
Starcom Offline
Addicted Boomer
Starcom  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Rockland, Ontario, Canada
Thank you BrownEyedTiger for the updates and heads up, much appreciated thumbsup.
Unfortunately this game is Way out of my league for my puny laptop, requires a Minimum video card of 4GB duh. Oh well at least there are other games out there to play.

Just to let you know this is why I do not always reply to your game notices, a lot of them require specs to High for me and I don't want you guys to think I am a whinny type person, which probably by now I already have that reputation for many pacify

Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259149
10/23/21 02:39 PM
10/23/21 02:39 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I don't consider that whining, Starcom. And you aren't the only one - my computer won't run some of the newer games well if at all. wave

Re: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1259160
10/23/21 04:35 PM
10/23/21 04:35 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago

I know there was a time when I never made any response to the posts either but I really totally get what you said here and agree wholeheartedly!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, BrownEyedTigre), 233 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users