Immerse yourself in some of the best story-driven, puzzle-packed adventure games of the modern era:
• Beyond a Steel Sky: Subvert the world, hack the systems, and solve dark conspiracies to uncover a devastating truth in this modern sequel to Revolution Software's cyberpunk cult classic Beneath a Steel Sky.
• Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo: Can you trust your own mind? Lose yourself in a psychological thriller that tests the limits between reality and fantasy, freely inspired by the work of Alfred Hitchcock.
• Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot - The First Cases: Play as Hercule Poirot in his early years as a detective -- when he still had everything to prove -- investigating a complex murder case where everyone has something to hide.
• Dreamfall Chapters - The Final Cut: Embark on an amazing and emotional journey across the twin worlds of Stark and Arcadia in an epic adventure that mixes dystopian cyberpunk sci-fi with magical fantasy. (The Final Cut is the remastered definitive edition of Dreamfall Chapters, which originally released episodically.)
• Draugen: An atmospheric "Fjord Noir" tale of suspense, mystery, and deception set in 1920s Norway. Explore a forgotten coastal village in your search of your missing sister, accompanied by Lissie, a lively and enigmatic young woman with a mind of her own.
• Unavowed: A demon possessed you one year ago, forcing you to tear a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Waking up on a stormy rooftop, you meet your saviors: the Unavowed, an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil. Join them for a chance to reverse the damage you've done -- and, if you choose wisely, to redeem yourself.
• Quern - Undying Thoughts: Discover the truth about Quern's past, unfold the mysteries of its present, and be the explorer who shapes its future in this Myst-style game that will change how you think about puzzle-solving.
• The Almost Gone: Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life, and the ripples we all make, in this award-winning narrative puzzle game about death, loss, and mental health.
JDRF, the supported charity for the Amazing Adventures bundle, is leading the fight against type 1 diabetes (T1D) by funding research, advocating for policies that accelerate access to new therapies, and providing a support network for millions of people around the world impacted by this autoimmune disease.
Since 2019, JDRF has been raising money and awareness within the video game industry through Humble Bundles, Twitch fundraisers, and other gaming initiatives. JDRF's video game liaison Dan Connors (co-founder of Telltale Games) and other game developers impacted by type 1 diabetes share their experiences in "An Enemy You Can Beat," a short documentary-style video (watch here)
that illuminates the role Humble Bundle has played in furthering JDRF's mission to find cures for T1D.
To date JDRF has raised nearly $2.5M through video game initiatives, more than $1.3M of which has come from Humble Bundle. Learn more at https://www.jdrf.org/gaming.