GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nick Bounty 2: Remastered on Kickstarter #1278421
08/01/22 04:03 PM
08/01/22 04:03 PM
friarphil Offline OP
Shy Boomer
friarphil  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

TL:DR - It's been a tough few years, but I'm keeping sane by working on my indie game and could use your help via Kickstarter. 🙂 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pinheadgames/nick-bounty-the-goat-in-the-grey-fedora-remastered

Hello Friends!

Those who have been keeping in touch know that the past few years have been especially tough for me. After Telltale, finding good work has been a struggle. I've had a few jobs here and there, but nothing long term or particularly satisfying. One of the main hurdles I've had to face was my health. I've struggled with a joint disorder most of my life that can leave me in much pain and with limited mobility for day or weeks at a time. Then about 2 years ago I had a major heart attack. This required triple bypass heart surgery that left me incapacitated for a while. Furthermore, it exasperated my joint condition making it nearly impossible for me to look for full time work. I've since had to accept disability benefits to live on which is something, but pretty limited. During all of this struggle, my relationships also fell apart leaving me in a pretty fragile physical and mental state. To say that I've been depressed is an understatement, but I am in therapy and taking care of myself through medication and other means.

Even though things have been especially challenging, one of the things I do to keep my sanity and keep my mind distracted from constant negative thoughts is work on my dumb indie games. I'm an adventure gamer at heart and still want to continue telling silly stories despite the misery around me. So I keep on making my games to keep myself and hopefully a handful of other people entertained.

And yes, here is where I could use your help. While the games I make are low budget, they still cost money to develop. Money that is particularly scarce with my very limited income. I've started a Kickstarter campaign to try to recuperate some of that out-of-pocket cost. If you have a few bucks to spare to support the cause (And get a nice, short adventure game in return), I'd very much appreciate it. And even if you don't have anything to spare, share the link and spread the word would be hugely helpful!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pinheadgames/nick-bounty-the-goat-in-the-grey-fedora-remastered

Re: Nick Bounty 2: Remastered on Kickstarter [Re: friarphil] #1278422
08/01/22 04:46 PM
08/01/22 04:46 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I hope you can get yourself well and Thank You for the information and link!

Re: Nick Bounty 2: Remastered on Kickstarter [Re: friarphil] #1278505
08/02/22 05:07 PM
08/02/22 05:07 PM
friarphil Offline OP
Shy Boomer
friarphil  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

Thank you so much. Things have been rough, but I'm learning to manage. <3

Re: Nick Bounty 2: Remastered on Kickstarter [Re: friarphil] #1278508
08/02/22 05:25 PM
08/02/22 05:25 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Friarphil, I am so very sorry to hear of all of your troubles - way too much for one person to try to handle. frown

And thank you for the information and for the link! I hope things gradually turn around for you. wave

Re: Nick Bounty 2: Remastered on Kickstarter [Re: Marian] #1278554
08/03/22 07:33 AM
08/03/22 07:33 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
I wish you all the best, friarphil, and see if my finances will allow a backing cost smile

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Nick Bounty 2: Remastered on Kickstarter [Re: friarphil] #1278583
08/03/22 11:56 AM
08/03/22 11:56 AM
Casper, WY, U.S.A.
rayette Offline
Shy Boomer
rayette  Offline
Shy Boomer

Casper, WY, U.S.A.
Stay strong, friarphil. It will get better. I know it. LOVED your first game, and will back your next.

Last day for the Nick Bounty Kickstarter! (8/30) #1280622
08/30/22 02:48 PM
08/30/22 02:48 PM
friarphil Offline OP
Shy Boomer
friarphil  Offline OP
Shy Boomer

Today is the very last day to get in on the Kickstarter campaign for Nick Bounty and the Goat in the Grey Fedora: Remastered!

Come on over and get in on those sweet, sweet Kickstarter rewards!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pinheadgames/nick-bounty-the-goat-in-the-grey-fedora-remastered

[Linked Image]

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, curly), 729 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users