GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
BFG past older purchases #1284767
10/26/22 02:08 PM
10/26/22 02:08 PM
Marietta, GA
Laurette Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Laurette  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Marietta, GA
I am having trouble with current purchase of Secret of Crystal Valley and want to check if I had purchased this game a long time ago. My problem is I've changed credit card number (not card name itself) so I don't know the order number.

I keep getting asked for my credit card number and it is different. so BG can't help me.

Thank you!

It's not that I'm smart, I just stay with things longer." (approx. quote from Albert Einstein.)
Re: BFG past older purchases [Re: Laurette] #1284769
10/26/22 02:40 PM
10/26/22 02:40 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Online content
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Online Content
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
I have changed credit card numbers, but kept the same card too. I had to delete the old card and add in the new one.

Is the game listed in your Purchase History?

Gardens put to bed for the winter. Time for some gaming!
Re: BFG past older purchases [Re: Laurette] #1284772
10/26/22 03:31 PM
10/26/22 03:31 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Laurette, are you searching for it under the correct name of The Legend of Crystal Valley?

Re: BFG past older purchases [Re: Laurette] #1284773
10/26/22 03:39 PM
10/26/22 03:39 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Online content
Draclvr  Online Content
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Good point, oldbroad. Laurette hasn't said yet whether she checked her Purchase History.

Gardens put to bed for the winter. Time for some gaming!
Re: BFG past older purchases [Re: Laurette] #1284776
10/26/22 04:15 PM
10/26/22 04:15 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
If you did end up with two copies of the game, I just want you to know that when I announced this recent game release I made very certain that anyone reading my post would know that this was a re-release of the same game from many years ago. Here is what I said in my recent post announcement:

IMPORTANT: I wish to add a special note about this release. This game is from Cateia Games, who are also the developers of Tales From the Dragon Mountain, Hotel, and Where Angels Cry, among other games. There are several of us here who have enjoyed Tales From the Dragon Mountain and other games from this developer. However, The Legend of Crystal Valley was first released on Big Fish in April 2009 and was later removed from the Big Fish website. Now it has been released again. Whether this is the exact same game or whether it has updated graphics, I don't know. But I wanted to give everyone a heads up about its history so that you will understand what you are getting. Seeing this as the new release today comes as a big surprise to me.

There is a better way to search for your games than through the order number. To look at your Purchase History, open up your Game Manager and click on the Purchase History link on the left. This will bring up your games in alphabetical order. Look under both "Legend" and "The" to make sure which games you have. I think it would be under The Legend of Crystal Valley, but also check under Legend of Crystal Valley.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (hagatha), 236 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users