[Linked Image]

After a bit of a rocky start, this is proving to be quite a captivating puzzle adventure.

You play Delta, a small service robot surviving in a post-apocalyptic world. Humans are no more, having been wiped out in a Great War. Delta is on a journey to find a lost friend, and all his wits as well as his service-ability will be required.

Let's get the rocky start out of the way. The very first puzzle caused some palpitations. It isn't the puzzle itself, rather it's the colouring or shading that is used to impart information. I found it really difficult to discern what the puzzle was telling me, and I wasn't alone. I believe it has been tweaked, and a skip option has been added, which means you can move on if like me, the puzzle distinctions prove beyond you.

Which you should, because the next half dozen puzzles are excellent. They aren't easy, but they provoked me to want to solve them, even as I might have raged (momentarily) at one or two of them. You could call some of them mini-games (directing a moving ball around a confined environment maybe?), but however labeled I have enjoyed them quite a bit.

The Steam page says there are over 50 puzzles and at this stage I obviously can't speak for all of them. But so far so good.

Ditto the gaming environment. It looks great, sounds good, and Delta is a robot you want to spend time with. He chats with others in his own robot language, speech bubbles providing the translation.

Point and click everything, find and use inventory items, save at will.

Gardens put to bed for the winter. Time for some gaming!