Somewhere in the Soviet Union, 1960. An experiment is being carried out inside a top-secret facility and when something strange starts to happen, Project Cerpan must survive at all costs.
Check out the trailer here.
Check out the demo here on Steam
or here on itch.io
Check out the official website here.
Step into the shoes of Red Salazar and discover what is going on in order to decipher the dark happenings in the experiment. Immerse yourself in the colorful town of Calle Larga and get to know its peculiar inhabitants.
To fix the situation will not only mean understanding what the Cerpan Project is all about, but also finding out what happened to the individuals.
Get ready to solve intricate puzzles, have conversations you would never think of, and who knows, change the perception of your life.
- Classic Graphic Adventure puzzles carefully crafted to ensure no deaths.
- Control Red Salazar in a Point & Click adventure with an inventory full of objects.
- Characters are completely dubbed in Spanish.
- Completely original cinematics that keep more than one secret.
- Immerse yourself in scenes and animations entirely elaborated by Rafael Gonzalez.
- A whole game with only two people behind its complete development.
- Enjoy an original soundtrack that will immerse you in nostalgia.
- If you want to remember true Graphic Adventures like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones or Simon, do not hesitate, this is your game.