GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 … 11 12 13
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375827
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,590
Canada
hagatha Offline
BAAG Specialist
hagatha  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,590
Canada
Good morning everyone.

It's a cold, clear morning. Soon we'll be seeing frost on the grass in the morning. Good morning for coffee in front of the fire.


I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375835
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,724
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,724
Alabama
Good morning everyone. Heeeeeyyyyyy Mike ... it's Hump Day! 🐫 Have a wonderful day everyone wave


Dan

To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375838
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,590
Canada
hagatha Offline
BAAG Specialist
hagatha  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,590
Canada
Oops. Power outage! Tine to see if the battery backups on my gates work.


I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375841
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,299
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Online content
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Online Content
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,299
Near St. Louis, MO
Good Wednesday morning. Late start to the day because we had to run in town to see our daughter-in-law. Her mom was killed in a car accident yesterday. It's especially tragic because her dad just died in January. Her mom had a heart attack and had 11 stents put in, so was medically a bit fragile. But she was doing OK and had moved in with one of her sons. Personally I think she might have had a medical event, but we will probably never know.

Gerry, that little chopper is super easy to clean. After I use it, I just drop it in some hot soapy water and then rinse. The part of the chopper that pushes the food through is plastic and they provide a little tool to clean it. The one thing that is hard to chop is carrots because they are so hard. I slice them about 1/4 inch thick and I still have to hit the chopper hard to get them through! But onion and potato or green pepper slices just pop right through. One of the things that is nice is that the chopped pieces are all so uniform.


When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375851
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,637
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,637
Chicago
Good Wednesday afternoon. Sorry to hear that Drac. It does sound like it may have been a medical event.

My chopping is never uniform. Neither were my meatballs when I used to make them. My fish and cauliflower are in the oven waiting for me to turn it on. I know all those seeds are going to stick in my teeth and throat. I hope it will be worth it.

I just banged my thumb on something and have a bruise under my nail. Kind of hurts while I'm typing.

I hope you each enjoy your day!

Page 13 of 13 1 2 … 11 12 13
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Koala), 582 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™