GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Omega Stone #783460
01/27/12 02:37 AM
01/27/12 02:37 AM
VRMpls2 Offline OP
Settled Boomer
VRMpls2  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

I have Windows 7 and have been playing Omega Stone for seveal days now with little problems. But now, after the cemetary and skulls, I am near the end, and it will jnot save anymore and when I try to get to Giza, it kills the game. So I cannot get to finish it. I cannot find the patch, and don't know if this will help. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. Vicki

Re: Omega Stone [Re: VRMpls2] #783509
01/27/12 10:18 AM
01/27/12 10:18 AM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
I don't think this is a Windows 7 problem. If I'm remembering correctly, the original game had the same problem in Windows 98 and XP. It happened if you had collected "too many" photographs within the game. The solution was to delete some of the photographs (while in the game). Then you'd be able to save again.

I don't remember if the patch addressed the problem. The description of the patch at ***Gamershell*** doesn't mention it, so the saving problem might have been left unpatched. If you have a recent version of the game, it should already be patched.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (judith, Orion, 1 invisible), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users