GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Sanitarium #99354
10/27/03 10:58 AM
10/27/03 10:58 AM
Florida
D
Deborah Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Deborah  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
D

Florida
I have a problem I am at the laboratory I have gpne onto the study & got the pipe key put it in the pipes went & turned the wheel by pulling the lever then turn the wheel 4 times pull level turn wheel 1 time then pull level have been repeating it for the ball to fall but ball will not move have been on this part for 2 days can not figure out what is wrong can someone help me please

a smile a day to someone never hurts
Re: Sanitarium #99355
10/27/03 11:29 AM
10/27/03 11:29 AM
hunched over my computer
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer
wysewomon  Offline
Addicted Boomer

hunched over my computer
See the little clamp-type widgets that are holding the ball in place (I think there are eight of them)? Your task is to unlock the ball by releasing the widgets. Look at what happens to them when you turn the wheel. Also look at what happens in the box above the wheel where the gears and stuff are turning. The trick is to turn the wheel and release the widgets in the right pattern. If you pull the lever it just resets you to the beginning.

Hope this helps!

"So then he says it's enough to take aim! What's that supposed to mean?!?"

Re: Sanitarium #99356
10/27/03 10:17 PM
10/27/03 10:17 PM
Florida
D
Deborah Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Deborah  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
D

Florida
wysewomon,I have tryed what you said no good.
I have gone to other sites & it all says the same to turn the wheel 4 times pull level turn wheel 1 time pull level keep going until ball falls/
well ball dose not fall, & all of them are open if I don't pull the level nothing happens have to pull level in order for the sparks to show's but ball won't fall need to know what is wrong hate to have to start over & the same thing happens this makes day 3 on the same spot can not go forward unless I solve it need help badly

Re: Sanitarium #99357
10/28/03 09:31 AM
10/28/03 09:31 AM
London
sweetpea Loamsdown Offline
Settled Boomer
sweetpea Loamsdown  Offline
Settled Boomer

London
Deborah...the object (Im sure you know..;-) is to open up all the clasps. after using the pipe key pull the lever on the right, turn the wheel 4 times. Pull the lever, turn the wheel 1 time, pull the lever....Repeat (4 times, pull, 1 time, pull 4 times, pull etc ,,,,) until the stone drops..make sure you turn the wheel the same direction each time. Hope that works...;-)

sweetpea.

`Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!!`
Re: Sanitarium #99358
10/28/03 01:04 PM
10/28/03 01:04 PM
Florida
D
Deborah Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Deborah  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
D

Florida
sweetpea I have done all that all the clasps are open I worked on it for 3 hours last night clasps are open but ball dose not drop any idea why ball is not dropping

Re: Sanitarium #99360
10/28/03 09:14 PM
10/28/03 09:14 PM
London
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer

London
ok Deb I got it!!..really strange, I have completed the game and when I went back I couldn`t do it either!!.......ok here goes.....

pull the lever once before you start.....
turn wheel four times, pull lever once, turn wheel once, pull lever once, turn wheel four times, carry on till ball drops......it is confusing......think it was the pull on the lever first which it does not say in my walkthrough.....hope this does it!!.its a great game..so go do it again and let me know if it works !!

sweetpea

Re: Sanitarium #99361
10/28/03 09:55 PM
10/28/03 09:55 PM
Florida
D
Deborah Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Deborah  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
D

Florida
sweetpea got that ty now I am at the part of the bee hive I have gotten the part from the machine but it says to throw the part to the cyclops won't do also can not get back to lower level to go to great machine what am I doing wrong also climbed rope but couldn't pry machine part off the queen what am I doing wrong

Re: Sanitarium #99363
10/29/03 09:09 AM
10/29/03 09:09 AM
London
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer

London
ok Deborah let`s give this a go....To get to great machine click on the yellow button on the staff where you originally came up to get the first part of the machine. You should be back to the level where you done the sound thing.
If you want to get back to the great machine, click on the sound generator in inventory. then click on the oozing bowels of monster. Go back to queens chamber where the green bottles things are . Then out of chamber to upgrade hut...dont go in...walk to the big tube next to it and the floor should fall. Gavin will say Im stranded..throw him the part. Then go back to rope get machine part at the back of the ant and walk through portal.
This level can be quite confusing!. If you cant follow, maybe you missed a part earlier. Let me know if you can make any sense of this!! Hope this will help. If not get back to me and try to work out what you have/haven`t got.

have fun!!
sweetpea

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 252 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users