GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 01:29 PM

fall Giveaway Time Again

rahGameBoomers will be giving away 3 COPIES of the game Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge , courtesy of HER Interactive.

To get some excellent information on the game, have a look at the Game Website where you will find a trailer, some screenshots and the system requirements.

Also, if you want to have a closer look at the game, you can play the Demo.

And if you are looking for an analysis of the game or hints while you are playing, just read MaG's Walkthrough and Rushes Review.

To enter the drawing, please post here first to say you are in and then send me an E-Mail using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put the words "Nancy Drew" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday, the 31st October 2010 , at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time. thumbsup

The winners will be announced on Monday, the 1st November 2010. yay

Only one entry per registered member.

All are WELCOME to enter.

Thanks to Ana for contacting the publisher and sending the copies of the game to the winners. flowers

A BIG THANKS to HER Interactive for making this Giveaway possible.

luck

Chief wave
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 01:56 PM

Ooh...I'm definitely in on this one! Thanks to all for the opportunity!

Good luck to all...and Happy Halloween! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 02:07 PM

Thanks Chief and Her Interactive! Good luck everyone, it's a great Nancy Drew!

Ana wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 02:12 PM

Thanks, On my way to email---
thanks again everyone...
Good luck to all smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 02:19 PM

Looks good! Thanks to everyone who is making this happen! grin
Posted By: Rushes

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 02:28 PM

Thanks to Chief and Her Interactive, and good luck to everyone!

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 02:30 PM

fall Great, a good start :witch:

Chief wave
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 04:22 PM

Sounds like a good one not bought it yet so will try my luck in the giveaway please. Thanks
Posted By: lyndal

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 04:29 PM

Please include me! Thank you Chief and Her. Sending my email right away.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 04:47 PM

Thank you very much for another giveaway. Thanks to those who made this possible. Good luck everyone, i am sending my e-mail right away.

Spyros
Posted By: Newgames

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 05:03 PM

Thank you to all Off to send a email

taz bravo

Happy Holloween :witch: :pumpkin:
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 05:39 PM

Thanks Her Interactive, Chief and GB. Good luck to all entries!
Posted By: barlouwin

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 05:58 PM

Im in thanks
Posted By: Carrie

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 06:27 PM

Thanks Chief! I'm on my way to send an email entry to you.
Posted By: marie

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 06:29 PM

Ok, I'm in Chief,and a big thanks to HER Interactive for a chance to win the game. smile
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 06:45 PM

Off to send an email, I'm in too.

Thanks Chief, Her Interactive and Gameboomers!

Koalanut
Posted By: jmalofox

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 07:00 PM

I am in, Chief.
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 07:07 PM

Another !!!! bravo

Thanks, Chief, BrownEyedTigre and Her Interactive grin

Please enter me in the draw.

Thanks.

Mad grin
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 09:14 PM

Hi,

Thanks all, I'm in.

Good Luck everyone!

Charllotte
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 09:20 PM

Hi Chief; I am in. e-mail to follow. Thanks
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 09:46 PM

Definitely count me in for this one. Love ND. Thanks Chief.
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 10:10 PM

Thanks, I am entering!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 11:07 PM

Thank-You again for these giveaways smile
sent mine in Thanks again

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 11:29 PM

LEEANA, I did not get your e-mail.

Please send me another one.

Chief wave

EDIT: got it. Thanks.
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 11:41 PM

I'm in!
Thanks, caz
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/27/10 11:44 PM

Mail sent.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 12:32 AM

Hello,
I am in, and thanks to everyone, and good luck.

kathy

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 02:52 AM

All e-mails in OK. :pumpkin:

Chief wave
Posted By: katbear50

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 03:46 AM

Have/played it Chief so will leave the prize for someone else.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to you and all involved!
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 05:03 AM

I am in. Goodluckto everyone. Vicki
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 07:44 AM

Well count me in.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 08:31 AM

I'm excited thanks Chief,Ana and Her Interactive!
Posted By: Krakeli

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 09:36 AM

I'm in. Good luck to all.
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 10:10 AM

I'd LOVE to give it a try!
Thanks
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 11:11 AM

I'm in and sent my email. Thanks Chief, Boomers and HER Interactive for the contest. happydance
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 01:20 PM

Thanks to all for another great giveaway opportunity. Off to send my email...
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 01:36 PM

I'm in.

Bets

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 03:57 PM

Got all the e-mails that were sent early this morning. thumbsup :witch:

Chief wave
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 06:57 PM

Please count me in. Thanks to all who are making this giveaway possible.

My email should be in shortly.

:witch:
Posted By: Duststorm

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 10:13 PM

I'm in. Thanks, Chief
Posted By: younggamer

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 10:18 PM

I'm in smile. Looks like a great game!
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 10:38 PM

Cool.........count me in. It looks like it's going to be fun. Thanks Chief, Ana and Her Interactive!
Terri :bat:

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/28/10 10:45 PM

Duststorm, I did not get your e-mail.

Please send me one.

Chief wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 12:20 AM

Hi there! Thanks for a chance....and yes, count me in!
Posted By: midnighttwinkle

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 12:31 AM

I'm in too. My e-mail is on its way!
Posted By: kaki

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 01:36 AM

I'm in - thank you Her Interactive and Chief! I'll send my email right away. happydance

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 03:08 AM

Except for Duststorm, I have all the E-mails. :witch:

Chief wave
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 12:42 PM

Count me in.

Expect my eMail very shortly.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 08:44 PM

Hi Chief
I would like to enter the contest please.
My email has been sent. Thanks to Her Interactive and Chief and of course Gameboomers for another chance to win a great game. Good luck everyone.

Cathy :bat:
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/29/10 09:51 PM

I'm in thanks Chief

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 02:40 AM

Same as last night. All e-mails in except for one.

Chief wave
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 04:55 AM

WooHoo! I'm in!
Keep your fingers crossed, Boomers! bravo
Posted By: Darlene

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 05:57 AM

wave

I'm in! Good luck to all the entries! Thanks, Chief and Her Interactive! happydance
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 01:21 PM

Hi Chief...I'm in. Thanks to all for making this possible. Chief....let me know if my email gets to you, you know I have an issue emailing to you for some reason. frown
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 02:26 PM

Chief,
I'm not entering in the drawing but I do want to wish everyone good luck.
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY >>>> Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge <<<< GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 05:33 PM

Thanks HER and thank you chief. Count me in. I love Nancy Drew games.. happydance
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/30/10 07:33 PM

I'm in. Just sent my e-mail.

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/31/10 12:01 AM

As said before, all e-mails in except for one.

:witch: :pumpkin:

Chief wave
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/31/10 02:36 PM

WooHoo I'm in!! Good luck everybody!!

Thanks Chief, HER Interactive, and Gameboomers!!! happydance

wave
Nan

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 10/31/10 11:54 PM

ALL e-mails in up to now. :witch: :ghost2:

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY <<<< Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge >>>> GIVEAWAY - 11/01/10 02:19 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE. rah

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community