GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 02:00 PM

spring

It's Giveaway time again. dance

GameBoomers will be giving away 3 COPIES of the game Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall, a courtesy of HER Interactive. rah

A visit to the game Website will give you a chance to read the System Requirements, to view a Trailer and to look at some Screenshots.

You are looking to get an idea of what the game is all about, you can read MaG's Walkthrough. bravo

To enter the drawing, send me an E-MAIL using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put the words "Nancy Drew" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

And please post here also to say you are "IN" the Giveaway. yes

Entries must be submitted by Sunday May 19, 2013 at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

Only one entry per registered member.

The winners will be announced on Monday May 20, 2013. yay

Please verify the list of winners when it comes out to redeem your price in the next ten days following the announcement of the winners.

All are welcome to enter.

A BIG thanks to Ana and HER Interactive for making this Giveaway possible.

Good luck to all.

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 02:06 PM

YES! Thanks to Ana, Chief and Her Interactive for this giveaway!

luck to everyone!
Posted By: kwbridge

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 02:11 PM

I'm in.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 02:11 PM

Hello,
I am almost finish with this game, so I will pass on this one. good luck to everyone who enters.

kathy
Posted By: Marian

Great giveaway! Thank you to Ana, Chief and Her Interactive. rah

Good luck to all! wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 03:21 PM

Wow !! These giveaways have been coming thick and fast !!
I don't play Nancy Drew games any more so I won't enter - but Very Good Luck to those who do and many thanks to all who are making it possible bravo
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 03:45 PM

It's been a while since I've entered one of these! I can never pass up a Nancy Drew! I'm definitely in, Chief! Thanks to all who made this possible. smile
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 04:43 PM

Thanks so much Ana and Chief. I'm in and good luck to everyone
Posted By: Newgames

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 05:56 PM

I am in and the email sent.

A big Thank You Ana, Chief,HER interactive and gameboomers for the giveaway.
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 06:01 PM

I just sent my entry. Good luck everyone!
Posted By: Terri824

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 06:20 PM

Oh wow, what a great giveaway! I am definitely in, will send email asap.
Thanks Ana, Chief and Her Interactive!
Terri penguin

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 06:26 PM

Newgames, I did not get your e-mail.

Chief wave
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 07:07 PM

Hi Chief; just sent you my email. Good luck everyone.
Posted By: Outlast

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 07:30 PM

I'm in too I love Nancy Drew!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 07:43 PM

I'm in.Thank you Ana, Chief and Her Interactive wave
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 07:52 PM

YAY....email sent ....:D
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 09:05 PM

I'm in! Thanks!!!

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 09:08 PM

Except for Newgames, received the other e-mails. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: Newgames

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/15/13 10:03 PM

Sent you a response to the email - Thank you bravo
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 12:06 AM

I'm. Thanks Ana, Her Interactive & Chief.
Posted By: marie

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 12:08 AM

I'm in on this one. Thank you to Her Interactive and our own Chief for the news. thumbsup

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 03:35 AM

All e-mails are IN up to now. spring

Chief wave
Posted By: Joan

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 03:59 AM

I'm in! Sent my email!
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 07:12 AM

Excellent, thanks to everyone who made this possible. Sending my e-mail right away, good luck everyone!

Spyros
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 10:33 AM

How exciting I'm in and sending my email now! Thanks Ana, Her Interactive and Chief!
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 04:33 PM

Thanks Chief.....I'm in!
Posted By: Drummerboy

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 05:36 PM

I'm in too! Many thanks to everyone for this very generous offer.

Jesse.
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 07:19 PM

Nice!!! Thanks Chief and Her Interactive!!! Count me in!!! happydance

Good luck everybody!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: rmelone

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/16/13 08:30 PM

Count me in as well...thanks.

Robert

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/17/13 02:26 AM

All e-mails in up to now. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/17/13 02:17 PM

Thanks... I'm in

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/17/13 02:36 PM

Winfrey, please send me another e-mail.

Thanks.

Chief wave

EDIT: got your e-mail and all e-mails IN.
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 02:55 AM

Hi and I'd really like a chance to win this game! Thank you Chief and HER Interactive!
Posted By: Trisha

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 03:59 AM

I am in I sent an email!
smile

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 04:14 AM

Received all e-mails up to now. spring

Chief wave
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 06:15 AM

I'm in. Just sent my email. Thanks to Chief and Her Interactive.
Posted By: nonnaone

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 10:14 AM

sent my e-mail, i'm IN! thanks.
Posted By: Kayc

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 10:37 AM

I'm in! Thanks Chief and Her Interactive!
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 04:21 PM

I love Nancy games. count me in. email on the way.. happydance
Posted By: chrissie

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 06:52 PM

Thank you Chief, Ana & HER Interactive for the give-away & also MaG for suggesting I enter in the absence of being easily able to get ND games anymore here in the UK. I'm IN!

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 07:25 PM

Hello chrissie. Please send me an e-mail.

Chief wave

EDIT: and nonnaone also.
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/18/13 09:05 PM

Thanks Chief, Gameboomers and Her Inactive for the giveaway!

I just sent my e-mail and I hope you received it Chief, thanks?

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/19/13 02:22 AM

All e-mails in. spring

Chief wave

NOTE: nonnaone, see your e-mail.
Posted By: rmt

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/19/13 04:42 PM

I'm in, hoping I can get the Mac version...
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/19/13 05:42 PM

rmt, the discs are both PC/Mac.
Posted By: Carrie

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/19/13 08:30 PM

I'm in, too. Thank you for the chance!
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/19/13 11:35 PM

Im in please thanks

Re: GIVEAWAY>>>Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall<<<<GIVEAWAY - 05/20/13 03:15 PM

The winners for this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners.

All have a good day.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community