GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
CASUAL GAMES
7 minutes ago
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Rainforest Solitaire 2 here.

Join Tico and his band of rainforest animals in an unforgettable Solitaire adventure. Use your bonuses wisely to get out of tight spots. In the early levels, you're asked to collect all the cards in the board. By the time you reach the eighth level, you could encounter tasks like collecting 4 Queen cards, for instance. It varies in every level, giving you plenty of challenges to keep you from getting bored by monotony. You have access to two bonuses at the early levels of the game, namely the Undo and the Joker. As you advance through levels, you gradually unlock the four remaining bonuses. Some bonuses appear in the levels and can be used as soon as they’re available.

Engaging solitaire gameplay
Easy to pick up and play
Explore many beautiful locations

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! cat
0 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
18 minutes ago
Well solved, manxman! wave

===[**WCF**]===
51 347 more...
56 minutes ago
3. chapter, cover, index wavegirl
16 78 more...
1 hour ago
Thanks. Morning all.
6 15 more...
1 hour ago
3. N ort H wave Morning Curly
6 15 more...
1 hour ago
5. taunts wave
6 15 more...
2 hours ago
2. pROPEl wave
6 15 more...
2 hours ago
Merci Joan.
6 15 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Good morning everyone, have a Great Hump Day. Soot, humidity is generally in the upper 80's. Danish, Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, Bacon, and Biscuits in the NC. spring
4 34 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
Thanks Marian.
3 26 more...
3 hours ago
1. cACHEt wave2
6 15 more...
3 hours ago
Dan, did you mean to mark word 4 as done and no. 2 as done?
5 43 more...
5 hours ago
Answers are a word within a word. The inner word does not have the first or last letters of the outer word. Ex:Hearing organ/facial hair", the answer would be "Beard" (B-EAR-D).

-1. Pain/Distinctive mark of individuality. 6 letters

-2. Gallows necessity/Cause to move. 6

-3. Crumb/Direction. 5

4. Confuse/propelled. 7

-5. Extended family member/Insults. 6

6. Avail/Greek goddesses. 5

7. Bad/Wicked people. 6

8. Spanish cheers/Annoy. 6

9. Octopus defense/Smallish. 5

10. Wrath/Weary. 5

welcome
6 15 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
8 hours ago
Now the saved games are starting to act up. After a freeze up when I tried to load my last save, it wouldn't load but the prior one did. Then it happened again where the last save wouldn't load but the prior one also wouldn't load. Then some "Game Root" message popped up about not being able to find the saves or something. I started writing it down but only got as far as "Game Root". Leaving it alone for now but will probably give it another try tomorrow.

It's not like I don't have a thousand other games to play but...

Jenny, I did have to use that Alt-F4 one time and it worked fine!
3 52 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
8 hours ago
Once you find them - I assume on your Windows 7 - copy to a flash drive. If they are in a specific folder, you may have to create one. It depends on where they are saved. You might have to install the game, start it and create a save to have the file ready. Them import from the flash drive.
1 11 more...
9 hours ago
mores
extra=more
special at first=s smile
51 347 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
10 hours ago
We just upgraded to windows 10, which means I have to download everything again. One of the things I would like to keep, though, is all the saves from the Tex Murphy game Tesla Effect. I had reached the ending I wanted and had collected all the Playbubs so the locked door was open.

How do I input all those saves? I have to find them first.
1 11 more...
CASUAL GAMES
11 hours ago
They were outstanding games for sure! I really wish they would have continued with that team of BF developers!
12 134 more...
CASUAL GAMES
11 hours ago
I've been replaying some of the games I bought for my old iMac.
It's over 12 years old now, and the games I bought for it are from 2007 and 2008.
Mostly Hidden object and mostly with a big ugly timer to get on your nerves.

Playing these older games reminded me how ahead of its time Return to Ravenhearst was for 2008. Not many games from that time period allowed you to move around the game world, and those that did didn't have a proper Hint outside of the hidden object scenes.

By 2009 we started having some really good/memorable games like Dire Grove and Drawn.
12 134 more...
MIXED BAG
11 hours ago
Joe, you are quite talented! You do wonderful remodeling! I was watching where the tornado activity was hoping you stay safe.

soot, glad all is going well! She can keep the snow! lol We just have rain..and more rain. I'm sick of working in the rain everyday. And it was in the 40's today.

family, enjoy!

Have a great day all!
4 34 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
11 hours ago
Sounds good!
15 910 more...
11 hours ago
direct on left smile
51 347 more...
MIXED BAG
11 hours ago
watching court shows and soap opera.
4 34 more...
CASUAL GAMES
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by Susie07
I find that when I'm not enjoying a game, I become a lot more picky, whereas if I'm really enjoying it, I can suspend reality and overlook the most ridiculous things. I think that was the case with this one. After playing the first game in the series, this one was a letdown, so the steam pipe on the front porch was just one of many things that bugged me.

That can definitely be the case.
The closer you get to breaking that camel's back, the more painful the game is.
31 282 more...
MIXED BAG
12 hours ago
woot Yes it is Joe and a Hap E Hump day to you too! Well done on the floor ... and I might say it looks good too ... and glad to hear the bad weather passed you yes

Family have fun watching court shows and your soaps!

Ana, my crunch is going good ... chip chip chip every day ... daughter got 6 or 7 inches of snow yesterday and I think we're going triple digit this weekend eek

Connie ... what's your average humidity with the high temps? I'll have a bacon sandwich to go this morning thanks

L4L hearts

Have a wonderful day Joe Ana Family SpaceQuestFan Connie L4L and anyone else who pops in to say hi wave
4 34 more...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Marian), 12 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
fcbmev, Timotek, Kess, tarzantony, OhMaze
9076 Registered Users