GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
3. 229 Jackson Street
18 55 more...
1 hour ago
Thanks.
16 44 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
2 hours ago
Thank you Ana!
4 44 more...
2 hours ago
1. Bob Dylan blackkitty
14 49 more...
2 hours ago
Thank you, good sir! catrub

Writer's employed reworking fictional detective (4,5,6)
43 391 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
2 hours ago
So, I just got this green screen again. This time I was playing the Windows 10 Solitaire. Had to power off and back on again. I see the time is around the same time as when it last happened. Coincidence?
30 220 more...
CASUAL GAMES
5 hours ago
Yes, oldbroad, you aren't missing anything not having Malice: Two Sisters in your game library. It started out not half bad and I was moderately interested in seeing how events unfolded, so I persisted with the game despite the fact that I also had trouble seeing some of the items in the hidden object scenes and this usually annoys me. But because I was somewhat interested in what the story line would reveal, I continued on with the game and this made it all the more irritating when the game ended the way that it did.
15 123 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
6 hours ago
Wow!!
9 113 more...
6 hours ago
4 Iron curtain?
4 12 more...
CASUAL GAMES
6 hours ago
I'm glad you did the survey, Susan. I think this survey is very important.
4 24 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
7 hours ago
I think that's a good idea to rewatch the video. I still don't understand what you mean by, "How do I do this?" Are you saying you can't use the + and - to change the setting? Or that you can't put the item in the apparatus?
214 1,798 more...
7 hours ago
That's great CaptainD! I happen to be one of thoise that likes the achievements and trading cards.

Ana wave
11 148 more...
7 hours ago
Well done OldBroad, manXman and Michele ... I'm starting to see a pattern lol

Have a great evening yes

wave2

lab
14 57 more...
7 hours ago
Nice finish OrleansBelle, manXman and OldBroad yes

wave2

lab
17 61 more...
MIXED BAG
7 hours ago
Saturday it is Trail!! Can't wait happydance

wave2
25 182 more...
MIXED BAG
7 hours ago
Good evening fellow Diner Boomers laugh

Little Soot and I were up at the crack of dawn ... our morning routine during the work week ... got our two miles and ball sprints in B4 the rain ... then it was hurry on over to the NC to get some grits, bacon and toast from Connie and stopping by Gerry's to get a tall roast before Family's court shows came on knowing L4L would follow in our steps and wrap up everything up with a howdy hello to SpaceQuestFan too. TaintedFury, enjoy a marvelous sleep ... catch you in the AM.
L4L hearts

Have a wonderful evening Joe Ana Family SpaceQuestFan Gerry Connie L4L manXman ButterFlyBabe Trail_Mystic Mary TaintedFury and anyone else who pops in to say hi wave2

sleep
20 137 more...
7 hours ago
Thanks Ana!
1 19 more...
MIXED BAG
8 hours ago
Same here Starcom. I'm all for relaxing things and some of the restrictions have been really stupid. But we are all about following the guidelines and only went out briefly for the first time in 9 weeks Friday night. Then the idiots here crowed beaches and bars over the weekend. They are being cautioned to self-quarantine for 14 days, but they won't. My COVID ICU nurse next door said her hospital is preparing for a 2nd wave much worse than the first.
385 9,342 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
theank you very much.
2 13 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Thanks Marian.
3 41 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
I am so glad you enjoyed them, Mad. They have an "old-school" feel to them that I find very appealing. yes
43 418 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
Hi samuel, I am afraid that the only assistance I can offer is to suggest your following a written walkthrough (which you are doing) as well as looking at a video walkthrough. I haven't played this game.

I will say, though, that looking over old posts for this game by doing a search reveals that a lot of people have trouble with certain spots in this game. Either the game is very difficult or it can be glitchy.

Let's wait and see if another player can help you out.
1 15 more...
Yesterday at 06:32 PM
Hi! I've finally released Boinihi:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1298050/Bonihi_The_Ki_Codex/

Available in English and French, for Windows, $19.99 (there's -10% if you buy it with the Black Cube bundle).
Coming to itch.io drm-free in a couple of days (I'll let you know).

I really hope you like it!

Release Trailer:
https://youtu.be/_iDOSmYmzG8
23 502 more...
Yesterday at 08:16 AM
Thanks for the info Ana!

I was wondering if Frogwares was going to make another Sherlock game. I like the idea of young Holmes. I wishlisted it on GOG!
7 157 more...
05/26/20 10:42 PM
Cute little triplets named Who, Hoot and Oops.
6 44 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 76 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Lark, CarlyD, Candy1223, EndoftheLineStud, aink
9176 Registered Users