GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
25 minutes ago
Tell us what you see! You may create a caption or a short story. Keep the entries G-rated, please. The best, most creative answer wins a beautiful, shiny trophy. You may submit as many entries as you like. This round's judge is our last winner, LadyKestrel! Judging will be done as close to Sunday evening as possible.

Squiggle
0 2 more...
27 minutes ago
Both good! wave
9 46 more...
MIXED BAG
39 minutes ago
GM and Thanks Kaki's Sister & Connie - Enjoy breakfast and have a cheery Monday. Happy gaming wavegirl

gn going in witch
8 41 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
1 hour ago
Thank you for the news, Ana. wave
3 37 more...
CASUAL GAMES
1 hour ago
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Rainbow Mosaics 11: Helper's Valentine here.

The Amazing Robot Helper is in our sights again!

A while ago the Robot Helper ran away while returning to the Diagnostic Research Center. Just moments ago, the Helper was spotted at the Recycling Center with a broken robot girl. But why? If the Helper were human, we might think that he liked the robot and our hero was going to repair it. But the Helper is not human. His actions are determined by computer algorithms, and there is no room for feelings!

Find out if this is true love in this sweet puzzle adventure!

120 exciting and unique levels
Game based on logic
Several tile skins to choose from
A variety of upgradeable power-ups
Magnificent nonograms up to 6 colors

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
0 2 more...
1 hour ago
Yes you did. Sorry, missed it oops Good one, Joan
17 90 more...
1 hour ago
G. la/the/sis/ter wave
9 46 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Good morning everyone, have a Super start to the new week. Working the kitchen for Bingo, then our meeting tonight. Danish, Eggs, Hash Browns, Bacon, and BB Pancakes in the NC. wavegirl
8 41 more...
2 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
3 37 more...
2 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
1 22 more...
2 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
2 41 more...
3 hours ago
B. twi/ce/de/light wavegirl
9 46 more...
MIXED BAG
4 hours ago
Good Morning Joe, Ana, family, Taintedfury, venus and everyone. Congrats on the weight loss Joe! Ana glad you have a shorter work day. Family enjoy your shows. Taintedfury have a great day. Venus hope you feel better today. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are ready.
waveWishing you all a great Monday! wave
8 41 more...
MIXED BAG
6 hours ago
G'Day Venus yippy yippy yep yep me do heheh - wishing you a beautiful sleep and a fabulous begininng to your crazy week....Cya witch
8 41 more...
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by Mikael

A cheap copy of our dog Rowlf is resting on the sofa. It's not the real Rowlf. He's probably in his his bed in the bedroom. I don't remember the exact circumstances, but we probably placed him in the sofa to provoke the real Rowlf, since he can be quite annoying sometimes.

lol

Originally Posted by Jenny100
When it comes to Bigge... well, I had to replace him for various reasons. I thought it was quite a nice idea to use a rejuvenated version of him, but no one seems to agree with me there.

I hope the actor who played the original Bigge is not sick or something.
I wondered if the new Bigge was supposed to be his son.

I thought like Jenny, that maybe this was Bigge's son.
9 156 more...
9 hours ago
19. ar/row
8 37 more...
9 hours ago
21. chore/ochre
7 32 more...
9 hours ago
When it comes to Bigge... well, I had to replace him for various reasons. I thought it was quite a nice idea to use a rejuvenated version of him, but no one seems to agree with me there.

I hope the actor who played the original Bigge is not sick or something.
I wondered if the new Bigge was supposed to be his son.
9 156 more...
MIXED BAG
10 hours ago
Great job, Joe! bravo

Sorry your weekend has to end, Ana. Hopefully President's Day will be easier for you, anyway.

Have a good day, family.

Hope you have a terrific day filled with games, Taintedfury. smile

It's Sunday night, and I'm off to sleep. I'm looking at another crazy week again. I arranged my schedule as well as I could, and I was at least able to move one store with the more physical tasks to Wednesday instead of tomorrow. That way I can give my cold a little more time to move out. (There are still non-movable resets on Tuesday and Thursday, though, as they are two person activities.) The only downside is, I have some longer driving distances tomorrow because of this. I've felt a bit better today than yesterday, so hopefully things will continue to improve.

Have a great Monday, everyone. winter
8 41 more...
MIXED BAG
10 hours ago
Thanks Taintedfury, Gerry, soot and L4L!

L4L, I hope your son is feeling better now!

Good night, everyone. sleep
13 80 more...
10 hours ago
I'm happy that you like the game!

No, that's not my office in Amber's Blood. I just put the logo there in a desperate attempt to be funny (or maybe it was to hide the actual logo on the sign, I can't quite remember). A photo of the advanced real MDNA photo studios can be seen here.

It's a raw photo from shooting an insert that is going to be used in the pittoresque romantic club in Profound Red. I'm shooting the box that is placed on the sofa. It's going to be inserted into the picture that is displayed on the screen to the right. I'm looking at the picture on the screen to get the right angle. My wife Eleen is playing FarmVille on the computer to the left. A cheap copy of our dog Rowlf is resting on the sofa. It's not the real Rowlf. He's probably in his his bed in the bedroom. I don't remember the exact circumstances, but we probably placed him in the sofa to provoke the real Rowlf, since he can be quite annoying sometimes.

To the left of the right screen is my green banker's lamp. I fell in love with them when I constantly saw them in American films on home video in the early eighties. They're very common in the US, but not available in Sweden. I had to pay a fortune for it.

9 156 more...
12 hours ago
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror. wave
1 27 more...
12 hours ago
just finished this game what is the next one in line ? - this was the directors cut.
1 27 more...
MIXED BAG
12 hours ago
G'Day Joe sherlock , Ana dance& family hamster have a wonderful Monday everyone and enjoy the weather winter, favorite tv shows smashpc & work carduties... Happy Gaming witch
8 41 more...
MIXED BAG
12 hours ago
G'Day Soot & Looney hope you both have a wonderful day and night as well.. joy
Bye witch
13 80 more...
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Marian), 114 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Gotfrid, u4me, Neeppo, TeeDee, PuppyPooh
9054 Registered Users