GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
8. I'll be back! blackkitty
9 33 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
Good Morning Connie, Fogfighter, Draclvr, hagatha, soot and everyone. Wide Awake Double Dark Brew is ready to enjoy this morning! wave

Draclvr a BLT and fresh corn on the cob sounds soo good! smile

Hagatha I also cook corn on the cob in the microwave, but I husk it first, wrap it in wax paper, put it on a paper plate and cook on high for about 2 minutes and it comes out perfect. The time varies depending on the power of your microwave and the size of the ear of corn.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! wave

Gerry catrub
280 3,436 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
3 hours ago
I made it to Chapter 2 tonight, which means I'm not moving along very fast but I am moving along. I'm doing a lot of trying everything, everywhere.

I like the game quite a bit but I found two things that I didn't like but I may be wrong about them. When I encountered a puzzle and didn't know it was a puzzle until I was in it, I was not prepared for it and tried to back out but, as far as I could tell (though I may be wrong) there was no way to back out. I clicked something I thought would back me out and it solved the puzzle. I didn't like that at all. The fact that there is a solve button is good but not when you don't know that's what it is and aren't trying to solve it. Possibly I missed seeing it say "solve" as I think I did see a "solve" button someplace else after that. I do tend to panic when I can't back out of a puzzle though. I didn't think to go to a prior save at that time but probably would have had to replay a good bit if I had.

Then there was a different type of puzzle that I didn't do quite right but one of the items that I needed was gone then and nowhere to be found (that I could see anyway) so after I figured out what I did wrong, I had to go into a save (which I had thankfully made right before attempting the puzzle) and then I was able to do it. If going into a save is the only way to try the puzzle again, I don't like that either. It's not like you die and get a second chance; you are still in the game and it seems like you should be able to find the item and try again.

Edit: Well, I see a Steam post that says I should have been able to find that item again but I know I looked where the poster says and I didn't find it. Good thing I didn't have to replay much though.
205 12,553 more...
3 hours ago
Nice one LK.
22 91 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
4 hours ago
Since i installed Buffout4 I have only had one crash, which is acceptable. The game feels pretty stable now. If I have any more trouble I'll look at that.

I'm finding it difficult and I've run out of ammunition for my best gun. I think I may have gone to far astray in my wandering. However, I have found my dog companion! So the wandering was worth it. Now I'll go back to the starting area again and move out more slowly.
21 94 more...
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Thank you, BET 🙂
4 48 more...
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Thank you, BET 😬
3 38 more...
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Thanks, BET 🙂
3 40 more...
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Thank you very much, BET 👍
5 46 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 09:00 PM
Thank you Susan and Marian for the additional information regarding the Three Cards games. I will probably pick them up in a future BOGO sale.
163 2,466 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 07:59 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 17 more...
Yesterday at 04:34 PM
More squiggle traffic welcome here ..... there's plenty of time to shift this into high gear. wave
5 98 more...
Yesterday at 11:26 AM
Aha, clicked once I realised "poor" meant "deprived" as well as "inferior" - soup kitchen smile
3 42 more...
CASUAL GAMES
07/25/24 08:27 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 27 more...
07/25/24 07:28 PM
16. relay (layer)

Smiles are whispers of laughs. smile good afternoon soot
29 148 more...
07/25/24 03:50 PM
Great news! I really enjoyed Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town. Thanks, Ana!

Adventure Game Fan Fair will also be streaming their adventure game convention; it will start on Friday and you can watch it here. wave

4 57 more...
07/25/24 01:05 PM
All Your Favorite Heroes running on GOG will end 8/1 @ 3am EST

Frictional Games is running some very good deals until 7/29

Microids Discounts on GOG - ends 8/1

Viewfinder - 94% positive. Sale ends 8/1

The Quarry - 75% OFF until 8/5

Steam's Tin Hearts - 40% OFF until 7/29
GOG's Tin Hearts - 55% OFF until 7/31

Steam FREE:

Aurora Hills: Chapter 1

The Cursed Amulet

Alpha Polaris: A Horror Adventure Game

Free Games:

GB Free Games Galore

Steam

GOG

EPIC

Prime Gaming
118 4,637 more...
07/25/24 12:55 PM
It gets worse hardwall

manxman - excellent call!

As for 28, it was right in the first place and I wrongly "corrected" it oops

So - that makes it a wrap, soot smile
30 171 more...
MIXED BAG
07/25/24 08:24 AM
Uncle Reg I so enjoyed the Jesse Stone movies starring Tom Selleck! I watched them all. thumbsup

Gerry catrub
272 10,805 more...
07/25/24 07:02 AM
Thanks.
19 97 more...
07/25/24 12:52 AM
Thanks, BET 🙂
3 58 more...
07/25/24 12:51 AM
Thank you, BET 😬
2 43 more...
07/25/24 12:50 AM
Thank you, BET 😑
2 40 more...
CASUAL GAMES
07/24/24 11:51 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 16 more...
CASUAL GAMES
07/24/24 06:55 PM
Thanks! thumbsup
122 3,160 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 156 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
sincmic1, boxbluestudios, Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo
9392 Registered Users