GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
54 minutes ago
The middles of the words are the same; only the first and last letters of each word are different, such as Formed church = Shaped chapel.

1. Long-eared hounds of the female persuasion. 6 letters each

2. Where the officer in charge of money grows his plants. 7

3. Wary fortune-tellers. 5

4. Injured grass. 4

5. Feed a traveller. 7

6. Took a small vermin-hunting dog across a river. 7

7. Absolutely fantastic lifestyle. 6

8. Foreign flying pests. 5

9. Roof rain-draining fixtures smeared with dairy spread. 7

10. Winds you get when you open the refrigerator door? 7

rah
0 3 more...
CASUAL GAMES
1 hour ago
I finished Living Legends: The Red Trace tonight. It was pretty good, pretty easy, nothing new in the puzzle category. I was distracted through most of the game by the voice of the main character, Roland. I think he sounded like Jonathan Harker but the credits did not say who voiced him. Missed one flower collectible (not sure what that kept me from doing) and one morphing object. I know the morphing object was from the very first scene as mentioned in my prior post; not sure about the flower.

Don't know yet what's next.

Oh, I did basically finish Legend of Egypt: Pharoah's Garden also but still playing to try to get all the "upgrades".
9 301 more...
4 hours ago
5. Travis Bickle wave
13 54 more...
4 hours ago
19. enable (baleen) wave
20 51 more...
MIXED BAG
5 hours ago
I am very sorry to read this, Ana. Sending prayers, positive thoughts, and hugs to MsMercury and her family. angel hearts hug
1 11 more...
CASUAL GAMES
5 hours ago
Thanks jboliver and Marian! I did the uninstall and reinstalled but the game still doesn't work right. I tried a different desktop launcher and run as administrator and some other small things. Time to contact BF I think.
3 16 more...
5 hours ago
blur(b)! grin
66 1,096 more...
6 hours ago
Congrats indeed bravo
12 62 more...
CASUAL GAMES
6 hours ago
Thanks, Marian!
4 29 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Thanks Ana!
1 19 more...
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Thanks Ana!
10 78 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
Glad to hear that the Foreigner series is still worth reading. I hope the overall story gets finished and not left hanging like WOT.
34 683 more...
Yesterday at 09:36 PM
Ah there goes my math professor again
7 106 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Both Yellowstone and Slow Horses were a big thumbsup for me.
227 8,117 more...
Yesterday at 09:14 PM
lol I'm glad you all are as confused as I am! rotfl I thought It was me!
11 66 more...
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
Good call, michele smile

Remi - afraid not frown
18 66 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 04:20 PM
Good morning, everyone.

Today is the first day of the landscaping contract and I am so enjoying it! I'm on my patio, drinking coffee and someone else is weeding my beds. After 40 years of yard work this is like a holiday! And they're fast, and thorough. It's awesome.

We are truly into Spring now, with temperatures reaching the mid-teens during the day. I'm off to Home Depot to see if their Garden Centre is open. I need some patio stones to help Dude with getting through the cat door. I think it's too high on one side and he can barely get through as a result. Also getting some creeping thyme to stop weeds in my garden beds. I can plant all of those myself.
112 1,462 more...
Yesterday at 01:53 PM
Thanks, Koala! wave
26 176 more...
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Thanks, Ana
4 49 more...
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
Thanks, Ana.
2 26 more...
Yesterday at 07:34 AM
Thanks.
17 51 more...
04/17/24 11:44 PM
LadyK, you had it up until the last step. smile
6 53 more...
BOOMER REVIEWS
04/17/24 09:15 PM
[Linked Image]

I am only about 1 hour of playtime in but this isometric post-apocalyptic point and click adventure shows plenty of promise.

It's point and click all the way, and you can save at will. A bleak washed out colour pallet and a detailed environment, underpinned by relevant sound and a moody score, all build a devastated place I want to spend time in. I also like games with this topish-down perspective so that's a plus as well.

There has been little puzzling thus far, and no one yet to converse with, but I talk to myself. Set in Finland, the voice work is appropriately in Finnish, with your subtitle language of choice easily available.

Left click to move and interact with the world, right click to open your inventory and journal, which includes a map that builds as you go and enables you to fast travel.

According to the Steam page the world is a lot grimmer than it appears to date, so that is something I can look forward to unearthing.
0 15 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/17/24 08:34 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 18 more...
04/17/24 05:07 PM
Good morning everyone. I am dog/cat sitting for daughter and the pack is keeping me busy. crazy

A most excellent finish Fogfighter, manXman, Michele, Flotsam and Marian yes

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
[Linked Image]
26 201 more...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 387 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users