GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Legend of the Prophet/Assasin #112487
11/13/02 09:39 PM
11/13/02 09:39 PM
Northern New Jersey, USA
kat165 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
kat165  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Northern New Jersey, USA
I am trying to kill the bird with my bow and arrow and I just can't figure out where the bird is to aim at him. Up til now there seemed to be plenty of time to complete the timed puzzles but this one has my heart racing.

I pick up the bow and arrow and then click on the throne area where I get an active cursor. This always gives me a closeup of the Khan's face who promptly tells the bird to attack me. Once this happens there seems to be no way to shoot the bird.

Then I realized that I wasn't clicking on the bow and arrow in inventory so I did that but then when I clicked on the hotspot I got the same closeup and bird immediately attacking me. I've been dying on and off for over an hour now. Where exactly IS this bird? I've tried looking at earlier saves but they always involve a puzzle I'm in the middle of and if I try to look around I get threatened and then promptly killed.

Any suggestions? Really appreciate any/all advise. Thanks! wink

Re: Legend of the Prophet/Assasin #112488
11/14/02 09:00 PM
11/14/02 09:00 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi kat,

It's been a while but try taking the bow and arrow, turn to Khan only, take bow and arrow from inventory and then wait for him to sic the hawk on you and the fire. I'm not sure if you need to take a step towards him - if so just take one step only. I vaguely remember that I was very far from him and the bird just swoops from the throne towards me.

It might help to select a point above the throne and click to shoot there.

Good luck and hope you don't have to do this a gazillion times again.

MaG

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (curly, oldbroad), 355 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users