GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Final Cut: Femme Fatale #1208955
02/02/20 06:31 PM
02/02/20 06:31 PM
Midwest
gatsbygirl Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
gatsbygirl  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Midwest
I have loved all of the Final Cut games and started Final Cut: Femme Fatale Collector's Edition this week and am wondering if there is a glitch in the game. I am in Chapter 5-Emerald Street and did the HOG game but couldn't figure out how to break open a stuffed monkey to find a lollipop, the last item I have to find. I have clicked everywhere to find something to use to break it open but nothing "activates" to use and the "hint" button didn't help. There was an option to play a Match 3 game so I tried that to get my last item. a lollipop. However, I have played the Match 3 game for hours and nothing happens. It says that for every Elpin square you clear from the board, one item will be removed from what you need to find list. I only need the lollipop but every time I knock all of the Elpins icons off the screen, three more appear. Very frustrating frown

Now when I go back to the HOG screen and click on help, I get the message that it is time to move along. I can't complete the HOG and the Match 3 has me in an endless loop so I can't advance in the game. Any suggestions for what I should do? Has anyone else had this happen in this game?

Thanks!

Re: Final Cut: Femme Fatale [Re: gatsbygirl] #1208959
02/02/20 07:10 PM
02/02/20 07:10 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi gatsbygirl, I am sorry this has happened to you. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? This will not delete your saved game and doing this sometimes clears up what might be a glitch.

This is when the Big Fish forums would come in handy - one could look and see if anyone else had experienced something similar. Unfortunately that is not an option anymore.

It's been quite a while since you have posted. Nice to see you here. smile

Re: Final Cut: Femme Fatale [Re: Marian] #1208960
02/02/20 07:19 PM
02/02/20 07:19 PM
Midwest
gatsbygirl Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
gatsbygirl  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Midwest
Thanks Marian. I looked for the forums and didn't see them so figured they are no longer an option. Why did BFG take away the forums? If I uninstall the game and re-install it I won't lose my place in the game? I figured that I would have to start over and would lose everything that I have done. Not sure if it is a glitch or if I am doing something wrong but I have played several of the Final Cut games, loved them and have never had anything like this happen.

Re: Final Cut: Femme Fatale [Re: gatsbygirl] #1208961
02/02/20 07:24 PM
02/02/20 07:24 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I know that the forums were getting constantly spammed and the moderators were spending a lot of time having to deal with that, and I guess Big Fish decided that it wasn't worth dealing with anymore - this is one reason, anyway.

You should not lose your save game if you uninstall and reinstall - the save game profile is normally located in a different place on your hard drive and not in the game folder. I don't recall anyone here mentioning this particular problem before, but that is not to say that it hasn't happened to someone else.

Re: Final Cut: Femme Fatale [Re: gatsbygirl] #1208962
02/02/20 07:39 PM
02/02/20 07:39 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I am sorry to hear this, gatsbygirl, and hope you can resolve it. I have enjoyed the series, too, especially Encore, Homage and True Escapade (the latter two I already have replayed). I was going to buy Femme Fatale, but now I will wait until I hear that you've made it past your trouble spot.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kaki's Sister), 301 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users