GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Rhiannon: Curse of theFour Branches #1229494
10/01/20 12:10 PM
10/01/20 12:10 PM
Enland
Lozza Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Lozza  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Enland
Hello. I am playing Rhiannon and the Four Branches for about the forth or 5th time but have come across a problem I have never met before. All was going well even got through the Ogam symblols translation okay,(usually) hard for me in the past times played. This game is quite old but plays good still. The problem I have is that I have to pick up a stepladder, to use to get high enough to get to a larger set of ladders to reach builders scaffolding to fetch an important weather vein with a raven on it. This game works by using " gold cogs" to let you know it is important. I have the step ladder as I said but there is no cogs and of course will not let me retrieve the long ladders so, I cannot get the weather vein. I tried and tried to see if I have missed anything I am old and really don't want to start again, will do it if I have to as I don't like leaving things undone. Is there a chance you can work out if I have missed Something to pick up or missed please if possible be forever grateful. Lozza

Nothing is forever
Re: Rhiannon: Curse of theFour Branches [Re: Lozza] #1229496
10/01/20 12:19 PM
10/01/20 12:19 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
It's nice to see you posting and I hope all is well. Being as I haven't played the game, I can suggest two things:

Check out the walkthrough here to see what you might have missed.

There is also a video walkthrough here that you could take a look at - it's in several parts so you would have to find the part of the walkthrough that is relevant to your problem.

Otherwise, maybe another player of this game will be able to offer a suggestion. wave

Re: Rhiannon: Curse of theFour Branches [Re: Lozza] #1229497
10/01/20 12:21 PM
10/01/20 12:21 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Lozza, I replayed this game earlier this year but cannot remember specifics of the area you are describing. Did you try approaching from both sides? Did you try placing the step ladder anyway (even though you don't have the action icon?) Other than that, I can only think that you may have missed a trigger somewhere. I don't believe there are any dead ends or glitches in the game. If I come up with something, I'll post again. luck

Re: Rhiannon: Curse of theFour Branches [Re: Lozza] #1229498
10/01/20 12:22 PM
10/01/20 12:22 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks for your help, oldbroad. Those sound like good suggestions to me.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (manxman), 462 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users