|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375384
09/30/26 09:26 AM
09/30/26 09:26 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,291 Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
|
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,291
Near St. Louis, MO
|
Good Wednesday morning.. Cool start to the day, but supposed to be 92 here today.
It's hard to believe this is already the end of September and tomorrow is the first of October!
Still have a few hummers at the feeders in the mornings and evenings. One is out there right now drinking and drinking. Must really need to fuel up!
When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375447
Yesterday at 02:27 AM
Yesterday at 02:27 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181 Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181
Marlborough USA
|
Good Morning everyone! Wide Awake Double Dark Brew is ready.  This morning I saw Ana's post about Ms Mercury/Mary's passing. I got to know her well here at GB over the years. She was a kind thoughtful lady and one of my first friends here. She endured so much over the last few years...may she rest in peace now with her beloved hubby.  It is the first day of October...hope is well for everyone today. Gerry 
Gerry
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375460
Yesterday at 09:07 AM
Yesterday at 09:07 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,291 Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
|
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,291
Near St. Louis, MO
|
Good Thursday morning. Still warm here at near 90 degrees. Should start cooling off tomorrow.
Did someone say it's OCTOBER! How did that happen!
When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375467
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,578 Canada
hagatha
BAAG Specialist
|
BAAG Specialist
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,578
Canada
|
Good morning everyone.
Not much happening here. It's very cool at the moment, probably going to rain. It was a two-hour dance class yesterday and tomorrow is the Jamboree, which will be three hours of dancing. Not that I'll be up there dancing for all of it. Should be fun, anyway.
I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375468
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942 Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan
Graduate Boomer
|
Graduate Boomer
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
|
Good afternoon Boomers. Breaking 80 degrees here today. Loving it while it lasts.
It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375511
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,596 Chicago
oldbroad
True Blue Boomer
|
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,596
Chicago
|
Okay, scary thing just happened. Not sure what to make of it and can't quite relax. It is 12:53 am and about 10 minutes ago I shut my living room light, turned on the inside hallway light and went in my washroom which is closest to the living room where my front door is. All of a sudden the doorbell rings. Rings again, and again, and again. Then repeatedly just pressing on the doorbell. I stepped into the hallway and yelled what the (F word) do you want? I heard somebody say something and shine a light towards the window and I then yelled get the (H word) out of here. It sounded like the person said there was nobody in the house or something but I can't be sure. Then I saw the light move towards the next house. I waited a bit before going in the living room to see if I could see anything or anybody and looked out my back window also. All seems quiet now. I cannot believe my brother didn't wake up. Even if he couldn't hear the doorbell I can't believe he didn't hear me yelling. He sleeps almost under where I was standing, but I am so thankful that he didn't. He probably would have opened up the door and gotten himself killed or something. House doesn't seem to be on fire or anything so I don't know what that was all about.
1:25 am - now there was a car out there in the middle of the street in front of the neighbors house. It pulled away after awhile but I see 2 people standing out there.
Second edit - now there's a cop car out there so hopefully whatever the problem is, it will be resolved.
That was quick - they're gone already. Maybe I can relax and get back to playing again now.
Last edited by oldbroad; 6 hours ago.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375512
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181 Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181
Marlborough USA
|
Good Morning Everyone! Wide Awake Double Dark Brew is ready.  How frightening oldbroad!  I hope you are right and the issue is resolved. Draclvr 90 degrees!  I sure hope it cools down today! We are expecting another mostly cloudy day with some rain overnight, but I'll take that...no 90 degrees here!  Welcome to Friday...enjoy!  Gerry 
Gerry
|
|
|
|
|