GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375384
09/30/26 09:26 AM
09/30/26 09:26 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,292
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,292
Near St. Louis, MO
Good Wednesday morning.. Cool start to the day, but supposed to be 92 here today.

It's hard to believe this is already the end of September and tomorrow is the first of October!

Still have a few hummers at the feeders in the mornings and evenings. One is out there right now drinking and drinking. Must really need to fuel up!


When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375388
09/30/26 10:02 AM
09/30/26 10:02 AM
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,429
Stockholm
F
Fogfighter Offline
Addicted Boomer
Fogfighter  Offline
Addicted Boomer
F

Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,429
Stockholm
Good day everyone!

Cloudy and ~13 Celsius today. Enjoying the WADDB and DDB.

Happy Wednesday!

Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375416
09/30/26 03:19 PM
09/30/26 03:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Beautiful day here today Boomers. wave


It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375447
Yesterday at 02:27 AM
Yesterday at 02:27 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181
Marlborough USA
Good Morning everyone! Wide Awake Double Dark Brew is ready. wave

This morning I saw Ana's post about Ms Mercury/Mary's passing. I got to know her well here at GB over the years. She was a kind thoughtful lady and one of my first friends here. She endured so much over the last few years...may she rest in peace now with her beloved hubby. hug

It is the first day of October...hope is well for everyone today.

Gerry catrub


Gerry
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375452
Yesterday at 07:19 AM
Yesterday at 07:19 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,699
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,699
Alabama
Good morning everyone. Wow, October is here already? Where did the time go? Yes, sad news on Ms Mary...but she's with hubby again and that's wonderful. I still have hummers here too Draclvr, little reminders that life goes on and that beauty can be found even in the midst of sadness. Time for a cup of WADDB. Have a greaat day everyone.
wave


Dan

To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375454
Yesterday at 07:29 AM
Yesterday at 07:29 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,069
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,069
winter springs fl.
Good morning, Danish, Donuts and Bagels in the Break Room. I remember Ms Mary, I'm sad to hear of her passing. Trivia with Pam at CVI tonight. Enjoy the day and hug someone. hug hearts


Connie
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375460
Yesterday at 09:07 AM
Yesterday at 09:07 AM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,292
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,292
Near St. Louis, MO
Good Thursday morning. Still warm here at near 90 degrees. Should start cooling off tomorrow.

Did someone say it's OCTOBER! How did that happen!


When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375467
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,580
Canada
hagatha Offline
BAAG Specialist
hagatha  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,580
Canada
Good morning everyone.

Not much happening here. It's very cool at the moment, probably going to rain. It was a two-hour dance class yesterday and tomorrow is the Jamboree, which will be three hours of dancing. Not that I'll be up there dancing for all of it. Should be fun, anyway.


I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375468
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Yesterday at 10:58 AM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good afternoon Boomers. Breaking 80 degrees here today. Loving it while it lasts.


It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375511
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,598
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,598
Chicago
Okay, scary thing just happened. Not sure what to make of it and can't quite relax. It is 12:53 am and about 10 minutes ago I shut my living room light, turned on the inside hallway light and went in my washroom which is closest to the living room where my front door is. All of a sudden the doorbell rings. Rings again, and again, and again. Then repeatedly just pressing on the doorbell. I stepped into the hallway and yelled what the (F word) do you want? I heard somebody say something and shine a light towards the window and I then yelled get the (H word) out of here. It sounded like the person said there was nobody in the house or something but I can't be sure. Then I saw the light move towards the next house. I waited a bit before going in the living room to see if I could see anything or anybody and looked out my back window also. All seems quiet now. I cannot believe my brother didn't wake up. Even if he couldn't hear the doorbell I can't believe he didn't hear me yelling. He sleeps almost under where I was standing, but I am so thankful that he didn't. He probably would have opened up the door and gotten himself killed or something. House doesn't seem to be on fire or anything so I don't know what that was all about.

1:25 am - now there was a car out there in the middle of the street in front of the neighbors house. It pulled away after awhile but I see 2 people standing out there.

Second edit - now there's a cop car out there so hopefully whatever the problem is, it will be resolved.

That was quick - they're gone already. Maybe I can relax and get back to playing again now.

Last edited by oldbroad; 9 hours ago.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375512
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,181
Marlborough USA
Good Morning Everyone! Wide Awake Double Dark Brew is ready. wave

How frightening oldbroad! scared I hope you are right and the issue is resolved. Draclvr 90 degrees! eek I sure hope it cools down today!

We are expecting another mostly cloudy day with some rain overnight, but I'll take that...no 90 degrees here! smile

Welcome to Friday...enjoy! wave

Gerry catrub


Gerry
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375514
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,942
Upper Arlington, Ohio
That is scary oldbroad. Welcome to the weekend Boomers. wave


It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375517
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,429
Stockholm
F
Fogfighter Offline
Addicted Boomer
Fogfighter  Offline
Addicted Boomer
F

Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,429
Stockholm
Quite a scary story Oldbroad. I hope things are fine now.

Over here 13 Celsius and cloudy. Gray outdoors, WADDB black.

Happy Weekend (soon) Gameboomers!

Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375518
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,069
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,069
winter springs fl.
Good morning, Danish, Donuts and Bagels in the Break Room. Mani/ Pedi this morning. Oldbroad, that was scary. Enjoy the day and hug someone. hug hearts


Connie
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375522
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,699
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,699
Alabama
Good morning everyone. Wow OldBroad that was scary... glad the police came. Time to enjoy WADDB and Bagels. Have a great day everyone. wave


Dan

To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: soot] #1375525
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,001
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,001
United Kingdom
Very glad you saw the police attend, oldbroad.
At least that was a reassurance ….
And VERY glad to hear you didn’t open the door !!


Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375530
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,292
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,292
Near St. Louis, MO
Good Friday morning. Well, that's a change - 90 degrees yesterday and 60 degrees today!

Oldbroad, that sounds pretty scary. At first I thought maybe it was the police, but they would identify themselves. With the flashlights, it may have been someone looking for a person. I'm glad to hear the police were involved. Very mysterious, but someone may have seen your light on and then rang the doorbell. You gave the proper response!

Doing something different tonight. Heading in to St. Louis County to attend a get-together of a bunch of my former co-workers. We were a pretty tight-knit group back in the day when Tracy was the only female engineer and I was the only female field inspector in the state! We're going early and leaving early as hubby can't drive after dark any more. I've been instructed to "bring salsa!" A few of us used to get together and do Salsa Party out here every year - I think we did it for 16 years. We would chop and cook tomatoes and make salsa, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and chili sauce and then split it up between us. It was common to put up 30 gallons of stuff! I made home pizza for everyone and we all had a margarita at lunch!


When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25 [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1375531
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,580
Canada
hagatha Offline
BAAG Specialist
hagatha  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,580
Canada
Good morning everyone.

Oldbroad, that sounds terrifying. One of the reasons I bought this house is the fence and two gates, which are both locked at night so nobody can get near my house without at least some effort.

We had a wild storm last night. I woke up briefly and heard the wind howling. It's still raining now.

It the dance jamboree this afternoon so I'll spend the morning gaming.


I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (michele rose, curly, Gnabgib, oldbroad, manxman), 203 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™