GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: Marian] #1375536
10/02/26 10:59 AM
10/02/26 10:59 AM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,989
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,989
near Yosemite
That's great that things are going well! Have fun. wave

Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: Marian] #1375549
10/02/26 12:15 PM
10/02/26 12:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,007
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,007
United Kingdom
Definitely brutal, hagatha, if level 17 is required to kill a couple of Snappers ?? 😯

But glad you’re enjoying yourself 🙂


Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: Marian] #1375566
10/02/26 08:02 PM
10/02/26 08:02 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,585
Canada
hagatha Offline
BAAG Specialist
hagatha  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,585
Canada
Like the original Gothic, there's a point where all of a sudden you have the armour and sword and skill you need to take on heavier enemies, and I've reached that point. Snappers, beware!


I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: hagatha] #1375600
Yesterday at 05:05 PM
Yesterday at 05:05 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,007
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,007
United Kingdom
Hurrah !! yay

I played most of the quests I wanted to in Gothic 3 Enhanced and have since moved on to the original Gothic 3 (from GOG) and am once again enjoying myself very much 👍

Definitely a Gothic fan !! 🌟


Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: Marian] #1375624
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,989
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,989
near Yosemite
Yay, Mad! smile

Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: Marian] #1375630
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,007
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 37,007
United Kingdom
Yes. Although I had MUCH enjoyment with the enhanced version, the original Gothic 3 is a different (and better) cup of tea and I’m really glad to be able to experience the play of both
of them 😬


Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Gothic 1 Remake Preorders Started [Re: Marian] #1375634
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,585
Canada
hagatha Offline
BAAG Specialist
hagatha  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,585
Canada
I just might have to fire up Gothic 3 when I'm finished with Gothic remake. I always had technical issues with it but maybe the third time will be the charm.

Anyway, finally made it to Xardas's tower. I remember all the locations from the OG, but everything is so different. The new graphics change everything.

Also the music is quite wonderful.

Last edited by hagatha; 1 hour ago.

I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Urban Worrier, Orion, Drummerboy), 311 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™