|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1376025
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,307 Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
|
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,307
Near St. Louis, MO
|
Good Saturday morning. More beautiful warmish weather ahead this weekend, but unfortunately heading to the mid 90's through the middle of next week.
Finishing getting the spare bedroom set up for my son and grandson who are flying in from Colorado for a few days. Their flight doesn't get in until 8:30, so it will be at least 10:30 before they get here. I'm making up some Philly cheesesteaks which can be quickly reheated if they want something to eat. Tomorrow I'm putting a brisket on the pellet grill and my older son and DIL are coming for supper. Then it's home made pizza on Monday and they leave on Tuesday. I'm excited!
When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1376038
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,597 Canada
hagatha
BAAG Specialist
|
BAAG Specialist
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,597
Canada
|
Good morning everyone.
Very dark and windy this morning. The leaves on my giant maple tree are falling everywhere and it's time to put away the old pots full of annuals. We're finally out of stage 4 water restrictions because of the rain.
I do miss the Fall colour that we got in Ontario. Here the leaves just go brown.
I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|