GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375359
09/29/26 06:23 PM
09/29/26 06:23 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,970
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,970
near Yosemite
I have enjoyed all of the League of Light games.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375445
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,589
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,589
Chicago
Tonight I have finished Episode 15 of Artifact Seekers. There is no release date set for Episode 16 that I can find. My couple is ahead with the most stars. grin Steam shows I have almost 170 hours played in this game and somehow I still have half of the coins they give you for hints and skips. I only used them one time for a skip earlier on in the game. I never paid for any but I did look at some guides/videos here and there.

Now to figure out what to play!

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375465
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,970
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,970
near Yosemite
You really did well with this, ob! bravo

I finished another Gaslamp Cases game a couple of days ago: The Haunting of Fogley Manor.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Mad), 158 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™