GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375359
09/29/26 06:23 PM
09/29/26 06:23 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
I have enjoyed all of the League of Light games.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375445
10/01/26 02:00 AM
10/01/26 02:00 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,609
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,609
Chicago
Tonight I have finished Episode 15 of Artifact Seekers. There is no release date set for Episode 16 that I can find. My couple is ahead with the most stars. grin Steam shows I have almost 170 hours played in this game and somehow I still have half of the coins they give you for hints and skips. I only used them one time for a skip earlier on in the game. I never paid for any but I did look at some guides/videos here and there.

Now to figure out what to play!

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375465
10/01/26 10:41 AM
10/01/26 10:41 AM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
You really did well with this, ob! bravo

I finished another Gaslamp Cases game a couple of days ago: The Haunting of Fogley Manor.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375513
10/02/26 02:47 AM
10/02/26 02:47 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,609
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,609
Chicago
I went to click on my Laruaville icon and accidentally clicked The Secret of Arcanesium: A Mosaic Mystery so I have started that even though I am also playing Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden. It's interesting so far.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375555
10/02/26 01:38 PM
10/02/26 01:38 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
Glad to hear it. A nice surprise!

I just looked up Arcanesium on Big Fish. smile

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375597
Yesterday at 01:35 PM
Yesterday at 01:35 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 622
Sacramento, CA
spankie Offline
Settled Boomer
spankie  Offline
Settled Boomer

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 622
Sacramento, CA
Hi Everyone,

Since being a Big Fish member for over 12 years, I have hundreds of games played and replayed several times. Especially liked the New York Mysteries, Never tales, Royal Detective and House of 1000 Doors just to name a few.

However to me Big Fish is not offering the great adventure games they used to. I check daily to see if there is another great game to purchase, but only find either remastered or unintelligent boring bordering on childish games. Not sure why the developers choose to remaster a game instead of putting all their talents into a new interesting game.

From the posts I have read, doesn’t seem like any great changes back to the wonderful games in the past will happen anytime soon. Unfortunately, I have cancelled my membership today and will need to find another website that offers better adventure games at reasonable pricing. Am open to any suggestions anyone has.


Spankie

"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it"
Johanthan Winters
Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Eight [Re: Marian] #1375603
Yesterday at 09:43 PM
Yesterday at 09:43 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,609
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,609
Chicago
Back in 2022, I played Shaolin Mystery 2: Revenge of the Terracotta Warriors. Since I normally play series games in order, that must be when I also tried to play Shaolin Mystery 1: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on both Win 7 and Win 10 but the game required Flash (at least that's what I noted on my game sheet) and would not play. Something I bought recently and installed (which I think was the Arcanesium game even though that game is not very old) asked if I wanted to install Adobe Air (I think). I said yes and the Shaolin game came to my mind to try to play. Guess what? It plays now in my Win 10 computer so that is what I am playing. I've only played a half hour so far but Yay!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 285 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™